There are so many factors that go into choosing the cruise vacation that is perfect just for you. Before you decide on your next voyage, here are a few questions to ask yourself:
- What is my budget?
- Do I want warm weather?
- How long do I want to cruise for?
- Do I want to drive or fly to my port of departure?
- Do I want to relax or have constant activities?
- Do I want a budget cruise so I can just go? Or do I want to live in luxury while I am gone and be waited on hand and foot?
- If there are more than two people going, do we want to all be in one cabin? Or get two connecting cabins?
- Do we sleep through anything? Or do we need to be aware of our cabin location for noise?
- Is our mobility good? Or do we need to be near elevators and get accessible cabins?
- Is it about the cruise ship? Or is the cruise ship more of a vehicle to get us to the itinerary?
With answers to these 10 questions, I can help you pick the perfect cruise for you. We are just days away from the end of WAVE season — which means the end to the biggest deals of the season. Email me today to learn how I can help you pick the perfect cruise for 2017, 2018 or beyond!